Vietnam Venture Capital Program delivers real-world experiences and real case study-based exercises, to help current and future investors fine-tune and apply their investment strategies. We offer sharing programs and resources for professionals who want to improve their understanding of the venture capital ecosystem. From that, we can also help entrepreneurs understand how venture funds work and maximize their funding approach.
The Online Learning program on July 2021 offer
- 5 sessions corresponding to 5 modules designed logically, explaining the life cycle of Venture Capital
- Chat with Venture Partner from series Etalk Adventure to the venture
- Staying in the loop of a growing investor network
- Materials take away:
- Term sheet
- DD Checklist
- Real case study
What will you learn in 5 sessions?
- The VC industry
- VC Fundraising
- VC Grow
How to join?
- Register at: bit.ly/VVCP-OnlineLearning
- Apply before July 13th, 2021
- Fee: V̶N̶D̶ ̶5̶,̶0̶0̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶
- Before July 7th, early register: VND 4,000,000
- After July 7th, VVCC’s member: VND 4,500,000
Who are with us?
- Instructor: Tien Nguyen, Founder & CEO at Wiziin
- Patrick Vernon, Director of Venture Initiatives @ UNC | KENAN-FLAGLER
- Brendan McKittrick, Chairman @ HBAN, Dubai
- Kevin Ryan, Director, ASEAN @ Enterprise Ireland
- Amir Weitmann, Managing Partner @ Champel Capital
- Simon Galpin, Partner @ Plus Venture
- John Phelan, National Director @ HBAN
Learn more at: https://vvcp.vn/
Wiziin Inc. is created and run by experienced venture capitalists from Ireland and Canada with an ambitious approach of a disruptive investment tool that contributes to leverage the emerging economies. We provide an AI-Based Investment Platform for PE, VC, and Angel Investors in the Asia Pacific Region. Our focus is facilitating professional investment decision-making process by adding innovative values to the sourcing, due diligence, following up and exiting process. Real-time data and AI-powered matching tools contribute to the current investment scene.
BLOCK71 is an initiative by NUS Enterprise – the entrepreneurial arm of the National University of Singapore – in collaborative and strategic partnerships with established corporates and government agencies. It is a technology ecosystem builder and global business connector which catalyzes and aggregates the start-up community, as well as spearheads new initiatives and provides mentorship and growth opportunities in local and global markets. Globally, BLOCK71 has a presence in 9 cities across 6 countries including Singapore, the USA, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, and Japan. In Vietnam, BLOCK71 Saigon is a strategic partnership between NUS Enterprise and Becamex IDC – Vietnam’s leading industrial park and township developer. Together, we serve as the epicenter for early-stage tech innovators in Vietnam by building communities and market gateways.
Sunwah Innovations is the latest initiative of Sunwah Group – a Hong Kong-based conglomerate established in 1957, with the mission to build up a global platform fueling innovation economy by leveraging the Group’s international resources and connecting various components of the local startup ecosystem in every location where Sunwah runs businesses.
Sunwah Innovation Center Ho Chi Minh City was launched in December 2020 as the flagship of Sunwah Innovation Centers’ network. The Center is aimed at becoming a key player of the local startup ecosystem, actively promoting Vietnam’s innovation and entrepreneurship development in its rise into a regional and global startup hub.